Shipping and delivery
Order processing time
The goal of Bead Emporium is to provide a wide selection of products 24 hours a day. Our normal order processing time is between 1 to 2 business days subject to availability and payment verification. Delivery time is additional. Bead Emporium will contact you with a follow-up email if the merchandise you have selected is not currently in stock or if we need additional information for payment verification. We do not offer Saturday delivery. DELIVERY TIME DOES NOT INCLUDE SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS, OR HOLIDAYS.
Delays may occur for products on back order, in limited availability or on special order. Orders placed on weekends or holidays are processed on the next business day.
We understand that you as customers have your own deadlines to meet, and we will try our best to meet those deadlines. However, due to the high turnover rate of the products, there are times when deadlines just could not be met. We apologize in advance for such inconvenience. Please make sure you place your order well in advance so that the chances for missing the deadlines are minimal.
Our products are shipped via a number of courier companies depending on weight and availability. We don't accept International orders at this time but hope to offer the service very soon.
Shipping options for domestic deliveries are as follows:
1. Standard delivery: Standard delivery takes 2 to 5 working days to most parts of the country.
2. Rush delivery: We offer rush delivery for a small premium. Rush delivery to zones 2 and 3 takes 48 hours. Rush delivery to zone 4 takes 72 hours. All rush delivery orders must be paid for by 12pm for it to ship on the same day. Otherwise, the item would ship on the next business day.
3. Same-day delivery (Lagos only): We offer same day delivery within Lagos only for an additional surcharge. Same day delivery is available only on orders that have been paid for and confirmed by 12pm on that day. For payment confirmations received after 12pm, the order will be delivered on the next business day.
4. Pick up in store: We offer the option to pick up online orders in store in Lagos and not pay shipping fees but only if order is pre-paid. We do not “hold” or reserve items for customers do to the fast-moving nature of our inventory. If you want an item, pay for it as soon as possible to ensure that it is reserved for you. If an item you want is sold out, we can back-order it for you but please note that for some items, the stock is discontinued or is available for a limited time and not available again after that time.
Shipment tracking: Tracking information will be provided where possible depending on the courier option selected
Areas we ship to: All 36 states in Nigeria. Shipping to remote areas may attract an additional charge which we will advise you of prior to shipping.
Shipping charges depend on the shipping option chosen, the destination as well as the weight. The rates quoted below are for shipments up to 1kg which should cover most shipments. For wholesalers/volume buyers whose shipments may be in excess of 1kg, we would provide you with a quote before shipping and advise of shipping charges. All orders are shipped from our Lagos warehouse.
Zone 1: Lagos
- Standard delivery (2-5 working days): FREE FOR ORDERS ABOVE N5,000. Otherwise, shipping is N1,000
- Rush delivery (Same day): N2,000 *Payment cut off is 12pm for same day dispatch
Zone 2: Abuja, Port Harcourt, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Edo
- Standard delivery (2-5 working days): N1,700
- Rush delivery (48 hours): N2,500 *Payment cut off is 12pm for same day dispatch
Zone 3: Abia, Anambra, Enugu, Benue, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Kwara, Plateau, Rivers
- Standard delivery (2-5 working days): N2,000
- Rush delivery (72 hours): N3,500 *Payment cut off is 12pm for same day dispatch
Zone 4: Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Nassarawa, Yobe, Zamfara, Sokoto, Taraba, Niger
- Standard delivery (2-5 working days): N2,500
- Rush delivery (72 hours): N5,000 *Payment cut off is 12pm for same day dispatch
We do not offer international shipping at this time but we are looking to offering customers in neighboring West African countries international shipping very soon. Please fill out our survey here to indicate interest and to help us gauge the feasibility of offering shipments to your country.